Talent acquisition’s world may be very different today, yet the value derived through candidate nurturing and engagement strategies isn’t going anywhere, especially for organizations struggling to manage high-volume hiring at levels previously unseen. For these organizations—along with those still dealing with persistent labor shortages—the right candidate nurturing and engagement strategies should focus on how to stay proactive and prepared, especially with these five key initiatives:
• Target audience segmentation
• Customized and consistent communications
• Personalized experiences from the very first touchpoint
• Tapping into the skills and capabilities of internal talent
• Leveraging Talent CRM technology for better outcomes
Download now to find #GR8Thinking on how to keep your nurturing and engagement efforts going strong or to begin building an effective program from the ground up.