Record Breaking Year Ends with Industry-Leading Customers and Enterprise Momentum.
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 23, 2018
GR8 People Inc., a leader in enterprise recruiting software for Corporate and Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) Enterprises, today announced tremendous expansion for the year ending 2017. The company experienced over 495 percent revenue growth making 2017 the company's most successful year in its history.
The company also entered new global markets, with major customer wins driven by growing enterprise adoption of their platform which provides the full lifecycle of talent acquisition within a single experience.
"Our record setting growth is a direct result of a customer base that is passionate about our one-experience talent platform. We've accelerated radical and positive changes in how they recruit talent around the world", said Jack Coapman, Chief Strategy Officer of GR8 People. He continued, "We are confident that GR8 People will be able to maintain and build upon this momentum in 2018, as more enterprises seek a single platform that enables faster decisions, measures improved productivity, and empowers their teams through future talent shifts. In short, we have never been more enthusiastic as we head into a new fiscal year."
Jayne Kettles, Chief Product Officer added, "We are relentlessly tuned-in to the demands of the enterprise market for whom talent is critical, yet technology is fragmented, and legacy systems are aging. Enterprises are having to rethink how they can continually source talent, manage talent pipelines, promote employment brands, and ensure positive candidate experiences. We are thrilled with our results in solving this challenge for our enterprise customers."
GR8 People's optimism is based on several key factors:
- One-Experience Talent Platform Success: The GR8 People platform is a worldwide design standard. The company continues to receive praise from customers and industry analysts for offering TA professionals the first, one-experience talent platform that brings sourcing, marketing, hiring and onboarding strategies into a seamless enterprise ecosystem. The sophisticated platform also leverages a single code-base, a multi-tenant global architecture and presents a dashboard for unique visual analytics and deep insights.
- Record Setting Financial Performance: 2017 financial performance demonstrates that our strategy is working through more than 495% YOY revenue growth, 82% YOY sales growth and 226% YOY recurring revenue growth.
- A Year of Performance and New Customer Adoption: The accelerated adoption of GR8 People throughout the world is very promising. The company saw increased acceptance of its CRM and Recruitment Marketing component, evidenced by 70 new customers supported in 2017. In addition, 2017 brought over 25 full platform customers such as Talbots, Teradata, NBC Universal, Netflix, Argus, Precision Medicine Group, Pivot Physical Therapy, Randstad UK and others around the globe.
- Global Adoption: GR8 People experienced significant growth and adoption of its one-experience talent platform with over 150 new users in EMEA and 130 new APAC users. The company’s impressive momentum is a product of its long-term vision and sustained investment in developing a platform available in unlimited languages. Successful customer deployments have already been implemented in the following languages: English; UK English; Spanish; French; French Canadian; German; Danish; Norwegian; Finnish; Swedish; Mandarin; Japanese; Chinese; Simplified Chinese, and Hindi.
- Platform Innovation: Further extending platform capabilities and innovation, the company enhanced the platform's value by adding functionality, personalization and performance improvements that increased customers' productivity. The company also launched several new platform components in 2017, including Employee Referral, and Campus and Event Recruiting.
"We're leading the charge toward a future of one-experience for talent acquisition. Our financial performance demonstrates that our strategy is working. But even more so, our customers view the GR8 People team and our platform as trusted partners in their success — and that's what it's all about," said Diane Smith, CEO of GR8 People. "We are very fortunate to work with great customers, partners, and of course the entire GR8 People team. I can't thank everyone enough for their part in making 2017 one of undisputed success."