While many organizations may have momentarily paused their hiring efforts, healthcare recruiters are confronting a drastically different reality. GR8 People’s new brief details the seven key strategies that talent acquisition teams can leverage to attract and hire in-demand workers for hospitals, health systems and healthcare providers.
The same things that mattered yesterday to healthcare recruiting success will be your most effective go-to strategies today:
- Assessing your facility’s internal talent availability and mobility
- Identifying previously overlooked sources of talent
- Implementing a virtual recruiting strategy quickly
- Keeping in touch with qualified, interested and available candidates
- Ensuring clear, consistently, timely and credible candidate messaging
- Generating referrals during challenging times
- Streamlining the recruiting process for faster hiring
Start building on the strong foundation you need to hire efficiently and effectively during a crisis.